How it works
How The Installation Process Works:
If you would like one of our professionals to install your clothes line, listed below is the process.
1. Check if we cover the area you are located in.
2. If we cover your location you can either order online when you are buying your clothes line or contact us and place the order over the phone.
3. We will ask you a number of questions so we can be sure we can assist you, these include the location of the line, the surface it is going into, is there an existing line, do you want it removed and so on. This ensures we can be prepared on the day and provide you with the best service possible.
4. We will allocate a date and approximate time for the installation and bring the line you ordered or if you are undecided we can bring some other models and see which one best suits your needs.
5. Payment for all the work is to be completed at the time you are purchasing your clothes line. If there is any variation in the scope this may incur an additional cost which will need to be paid to the installer on the day.
6. It can take up to two weeks from date of order for an installer to install your clothesline. This is due to the high work loads and grouping installations in a similar area.
NOTE: The quoted install prices exclude core drilling, this is when holes are required to be drilled through concrete to install the clothesline. There is an additional cost for these services, contact one of our team prior to ordering if you are unsure on 1800 1234 123